Saturday 11 September 2010

Today I'm A Daisy: Raising Dysautonomia Awareness.

Hey all.  Today's post is just a quicky thanks to steady rumblings of approaching migraine and just a dash of apathy.

Next week 13th to 19th Sep 2010, is National Invisible Chronic Illness Awareness Week and Dysautonomia Awareness Week.  I wont bore you with tales of woe is me, or go on with a speal of "I am a health reject, let me tell you the ways".  Most of you are well aware of my dysfunctional relationship with Bob and his mates so I wont rehash it all.  In all honesty some days I bore myself with the details of my decrepitude.  If you want more info on Bob there are a list of resources over on the side. 

Today I have tried my hand at creating a video.  Well actually I created a power point presentation, then burst out into a long line of profanities as I realised I couldn't work out how to put it on either this blog or Youtube.  I really think I need to add "Luddite" to my list of disabilities. 

So following an adult tanty, rather a lot of pouting, and cursing the universe for being a spiteful bitch once more, I must say a huge thanks to Mr Grumpy.  Who, despite much swearing and threats of death to the computer, managed to transform my dodgy power point presentation into a movie format complete with audio.  Now that's love.

So without further ado, here's my feeble attempt at finding my happy place in amongst all the crap. 



Cheers
Michelle :)

2 comments:

  1. As always I love it! I myself was just pounced upon by my nasty friend Migraine so i must go and find the power drill...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cyndi - glad you liked it. Migraine is a biatch and needs a good kicking. She's here again today and I am currently typing and reading with one eye closed. I think if we pool our resources we can put a hit out on her Sopranos style.

    ReplyDelete

All who are lovely enough to comment should be showered with cup cakes, glitter and macarons. I promise to use my spoon bending mind powers to try and get that happening for all who are lovely enough to share their words. Those who go the extra step to share posts should really get a free unicorn. Or at least the gift of finding the shortest and quickest line at the supermarket on a regular basis. xx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.