Saturday 5 September 2009

A Word From Our Sponsor III

Ok a quick update on life.

Still spending way to much time with my porcelain lover but he now smells peppermint fresh and that's much more pleasing to the senses.

Weird side effect though, I actually feel cold. I hear what you're saying "Cold? That weird Australian woman doesn't feel cold", but it's true. I wasn't sure initially, it's been a long time and I didn't actually recognise the sensation at first, but I do. It was cold last night and I felt it. Still trying to wrap my head around that. So hope it's not just messing with me and I'll go back to my normal middle of the Sahara thermostat setting. We'll see. Not looking forward to increasing my dose tomorrow. Actually that's the understatement of the year. Gut wrenching dread may be closer to the truth. If I spend much more time with my peppermint fresh man my husband may begin to get jealous.

Tip for the day: If your doctor places you on the hell spawn Beelzebub's excretement, otherwise known as Mestinon, don't try and do the grocery shopping. It's not pretty, and is pretty much unpleasant for all involved. (Stupid Michelle, Stupid!)

Cheers
Michelle:)

1 comment:

  1. awww. about the shopping.
    i frequently get bad nausia these days, and i can be doing fine and so i will walk over to the groshery store, and it seems now every single time i do, once i am in the middle (basket full, but not done shopping) is when the nausia desides to kick in and leave me gagging in between the pasta and the pasta sauce. ugh.

    ReplyDelete

All who are lovely enough to comment should be showered with cup cakes, glitter and macarons. I promise to use my spoon bending mind powers to try and get that happening for all who are lovely enough to share their words. Those who go the extra step to share posts should really get a free unicorn. Or at least the gift of finding the shortest and quickest line at the supermarket on a regular basis. xx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.