Monday 17 November 2014

Boadicea in comfy pjs and slippers.

I wrote this a while ago but it still holds true for me. 
Whilst in recovery mode I thought I'd put it on a photo of my pasty feet and one of my pairs sparkly Dorothy slippers. 

My mantra for living with Chronic Illness.



It's coming up to the end of my year long fundraising for Dysautonomia research. Three weeks to go (Dec 9th is the end). So time is running out to donate. Make sure you head over and donate or share with others who may be interested. Huge thank you to all those who have already given. The video below is me explaining a little about my life with Dysautonomia and why we need more money for research. 



Remember to head on over here to donate to my Clicking My Heels For Dysautonomia, raising money for the Greg Page Fund for Orthostatic Intolerance and Dysautonomia research, at The Baker IDI. Thanks to the generosity of many we've already raised over $3,800, keep donating and hopefully we can reach $10,000.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you. It was good to read the Michelle-Desiderata again. Good, good words my friend. Hope you are being kind to yourself, and letting others do some of that kindness thing too.
    And may I urge your other readers, if you'd like to sprinkle some kindness Michelle's way, especially in recognition of all she does to help us keep emotionally afloat on this Dysautonomia ride, even a little donation is a lovely way to say "Thanks for what you do".
    Big hugs Michelle,
    Rach

    ReplyDelete

All who are lovely enough to comment should be showered with cup cakes, glitter and macarons. I promise to use my spoon bending mind powers to try and get that happening for all who are lovely enough to share their words. Those who go the extra step to share posts should really get a free unicorn. Or at least the gift of finding the shortest and quickest line at the supermarket on a regular basis. xx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.