It's that time of week to think of all the different ways you've rocked it this week. In the midst of the gastric storm I've had this past week I thought I'd be struggling to find some victories but there have been quite a few.
This week I rocked because....
- I managed to cook my son's birthday dinner which included 2 curry sauces from scratch (green and red Thai curry) and a strawberry flan.
- I started to shred all my old work stuff that I have been holding onto since my last work day in November of 2007. I am about 2/3rds of the way through and feel lighter than I have in years.
- I didn't beat myself up for crying when the pains in my stomach got so bad that I couldn't get out of the foetal position.
- I took on a new craft, albeit unsuccessfully. But that has only made me even more determined to master it. There will be a rag rug in my house and it will be awesome. Plus, I'm half way too a rocking set of Princess Leia hair buns!
- I managed to hold my hand still long enough to take the picture above.
So tell me, how have you rocked this week?
Feel free to share with anyone else who you think may benefit from recognising and celebrating, just how much they've rocked this past week.
And a little perky music to get you in the mood. Saw these guys back in the early 90s, when I had an, as then undiagnosed, badly broken foot. Even back then I was stubborn.